Wednesday, April 21, 2010

too much





Chris and I are currently househunting. We would LOVE to have a contract by April 30 and get the tax credit but........ We've already looked inside 11 houses, drove past half a dozen more and put 3 bids in. Tonight we put a bid in on my dreamhouse.....just not my dream price. We spend many of our few hours together looking and dreaming at houses. Below is the house I hope to call home.








The boys are keeping me very busy. Braedon has started climbing up stairs, and whatever he can get his hands on. He also will put ANYTHING in his mouth. Most of my days are spent chasing him around the house and getting him down from furniture and taking stuff out of his mouth. Glamorous I know. Robbie's talking so much more and learns at least 1 new word a day (today the word of the day was "sausage"). He also started translating Braedon's baby talk and according to him Brady's favorite phrase is "I want Papa".

P.S. I realize that this is all underlined but after spending 3 hours on the computer today trying to scan our contract I give up and will post it like this!







No comments: