Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Halloween

For those of you who don't know I'm not a fan of Halloween. However when Nik found out that Sophia was having a party at school on Oct 30th he got understandably upset. So at the last minute I threw together a costume party. The only problem with the party was the fact that only Nik had a costume. So during nap time I threw together costumes for Robbie, Brady and myself. Who else could throw together costumes at the last second but "supermom" which is what I dressed up as.




Yes the "s" is homemade. Oh and my cape is a pillowcase.


Braedon went as a little brother (not a far stretch)



Robbie was a Bear's fan (again not a far stretch). I did also have games and candy prizes and Robbie attempted to play them.



Below are pictures of Nik doing Spiderman poses. This one is him climbing up a wall.





Shooting a web.



1 comment:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

You look hot, KT!!!! Did you lose some serious weight?! And your kids are so awesome.