Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clearance!!

So due to the fact that the costume party was such a hit I decided to check for Halloween costumes on clearance. I was thrilled when I found costumes for 75% off! I was at toys r us forever deciding which costumes to get. Unfortunately I also needed diapers so I had to limit the costumes to 2. I was really bummed out because I found a Transformer costume without a pricetag. I scanned it at a price check and it said $19.99 and was excited that it was on sale for $5.00. Then I found out that $19.99 was the CLEARANCE price and the costume originally cost $80.00!! Yikes! Anyway Nik loved his Obi Wan Kenobi costume (even though he can't pronounce it). It's a little big so he'll be able to enjoy it for years to come.












Robbie wasn't a fan of his costume or the camera





Trying to get a group shot





His true identity revealed



Check out his cute buckle "shoes"


This cracks me up because Robbie kept on chasing Nik around the house. It reminded me of one of Chris's favorite TV shows, Deadliest Warrior. It takes warriors of history, i.e. Apache Indians and Gladiators, studies their moves and enters them into some database that determines who would have won. All I could think of was an idea for their next episode "Jedi's vs Pirates".




2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

OH I LOVE A GOOD SALE!!!

Erin_Speziale said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That picture of Robbie... priceless! I just want to eat his face.