Monday, January 25, 2010

The Flu!

It's been over a week and the stomach flu has been sweeping through our family. Chris and I got it first and boy was it brutal. A few days later Sophia and Braedon got sick. Luckily it's only a 24hour bug but this morning Nik got sick. Robbie's still holding on strong but I'm spending most of my time washing hands and blankets and separating the "clean" from the "unclean" ;) Sp this post is short but sweet and hopefully we will all be healthy again soon. Until then here's a pic of our only survivor of the flu......




2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Way to go, kiddo!

Erin_Speziale said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I miss them all so much! I wish I was there to hold the little sick boys... :( They're always so cuddly when they're sick :\ I miss all the fun.