Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PJ's, Pluggies and Pictures

Life has been crazy. I haven't had time to blog. But here's some of the latest pictures of the kids (most of the time in their pj's, I'm not sure why).


It's very rare that all kids are looking at the camera much less "smiling"
Robbie refers to Sophia as "LaLa" (her middle name is Ella and Chris and I sometimes call her "Sophia Ella" or "Sissy Ella"). He also calls Braedon "Brady" which is soo cute!


We LOVE our pluggies (pacifiers)
I know the time is coming to cut Robbie off of pluggies but I'm dreading that day



This is typical Braedon, just being silly. He, like his brother, likes to fake cough and the reaction it produces for the people around him.






A sweet lady from church made Robbie (for his baby shower) this hat and gave him a summer outfit that had firetrucks on it. I wasn't sure when to pull out the hat for Robbie to play with but this day he discovered it by himself and wanted to do everything with it on.






PJ movie night! Nik was really excited over the premier of "Chuggington" the newest show on the Disney Channel about trains. So we had a pj party to watch it.






Happy March!

3 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

So cute!!!!!

CZ said...

All of those pics are SOOOO cute. I've posted some of your kids on my blog.

Sherah said...

Ok, JUST saw this post. That last picture is adorable! (But ok, so are all the rest...) Braedon cracks me up!