Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love Aunt Michelle!!

It's not that I don't love my family........but I can't seem to get a lot accomplished when they're around. That's why today I'm able to blog cuz, my sister, Aunt Michelle came to my rescue to watch a baby that just didn't wanna play by himself. With vacation to Branson a week away, my day off, and the house and laundry still recovering from a very birthday filled weekend (pics to come later), Robbie was just not feeling the busy mom thing. So thanks to Aunt Shell I'm able to pack for Branson, do several loads of laundry, and clean the house.
After all he can't always be this peaceful!! This pic was taken on a recent trip to Anchorage. Poor baby was tired.

This was taken by Sophia, our little budding photographer. Thanks for the camera Nana!

3 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

You made one gorgeous baby, KT! Can't wait to meet him and see the next one!

Michelle said...

Ohhh my goodness! I love my Robbie Boom Boom! I will always take him...but not tonight, cause I can't...but other than right now!! ;) Aww! I miss Alaska, but not the people in it. Besides Sarah Palin of course. :)

Erin_Speziale said...

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSS! I LOVE THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, remember when we were in Alaska and you were stroking his head and when I started he like stared at me and would've yelled if he could. HAHA so funny. Best baby in the world, until July.