Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date Night

Last month our church hosted a "Daddy Daughter Date Night". Sophia was extremely excited to go. She told everyone she knew that she had a date on Saturday night, and waited to see their expression. She even told her teacher. Even though there was a terrible blizzard that night the turnout was good. As you can see from the pictures Sophia and Chris had a wonderful time.



You might be wondering what I did that night. I had a terrific Mommy Son Night that consisted of cuddling, going to sleep early, and a big bowl of ice cream (for mommy only) :)

3 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Chris is an awesome dad. I'm glad you mated with him.

Erin_Speziale said...

Her face is way too precious! I love these pictures.

Mommy Son Ice Cream night?! Sounds like perfection right there.

Sherah said...

That was such a fun night!

(Darn it. Now you've got me thinking about a big bowl of ice cream...)

:)