Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cali!!

In the beginning of January, Chris, Robbie and I went to California to visit my dear friend and old roommate, Lindsay. We were so blessed to have the warmest weather (in the high 70's low 80's). Even better we missed record breaking lows for the Midwest. No trip to Cali would be complete without a visit to Mickey. Of course with my pregnancy and Robbie's age actually going to Disneyland would be a waste of money so we settled for the next best thing: Downtown Disney.










When Lindsay and I were in Disneyworld we would always take crazy pictures. I'm so glad I have a son now who can take our place....plus he's cuter!







Ironically given his mother's past he's not that into Winnie the Pooh.






But once he found Mickey is was all ok again.



I think baby crocs are the cutest. Thanks Aunt Michelle for insisting he have those. I'm sure his new baby brother will enjoy them as well.



3 comments:

Erin_Speziale said...

CUTEST BABY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! Yeah, he takes after me, I'm more of a Mickey girl myself, unless my sister is inside.

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

OMG! I love the pictures of him in the stuffed animals! Those are the best!

alyssa writes loudly said...

so cute! that's awesome that you guys went to cali!
love u