Friday, March 6, 2009

Messy baby

I don't know why I even bother cleaning up after Robbie....he get's dirtier, faster, everytime. He used to be a clean boy with nice clothes and soft hair. Last night after dinner I told Chris I just want to throw him in the tub. It reminded me of the boy I used to nanny for, Quinn. Thank goodness they had centralvac. Yesterday I had a clean baby to snuggle with and this morning, well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Let me just say this, it was our first goaround with animal crackers. I don't know how he knew they would taste good or be my worst nightmare, but the kid was screaming for them before I could even open up the container.

Notice the piece in his eyelash.....

3 comments:

CZ said...

Kara and I will take him...messy and all!!!

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I am in love with your baby!!!!! Jack and I want to meet him!

Erin_Speziale said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness.... that baby.