Friday, May 15, 2009

Better late than never?!

Ok so I know April has come and gone and here I am just getting pics up of the bday party. Cut this prego a little slack. It was a fun party, though I could have done w/o the snow! I guess that's what you ask for when you have a party on the first weekend in April. Enjoy the pics!!



I loved his birthday crown!! P.S. This pic was taken when he was EXACTLY 1 year and 9 mins :)


Since it was snowing we had to move the giant pinata to the garage, btw it was a Winnie the Pooh pinata. Marty and Chris really loved moving the pinata so the kids missed. The problem came when EVERYONE had their turn, even the men, and the thing still wouldn't break. I tell you I knew that Mexican store would be worth the trip. The pinata cost only $16 and I'm pretty sure all my kids could fit in there.




Robbie wasn't into hitting the pinata so we were in charge of giving the bat to the next person.

Nik was SO ready for the candy and prizes...little did he know that there was NOOO rush

I love this picture of my cousin Lydia, nice hit. In reality all she accomplished was breaking the rope which Chris and Marty just retied and the "fun" continued.

Doesn't this cake look so good?! In case you're wondering the theme was Mickey (for Robbie) and Tinker Bell (for Sophia).

Even her cake match with the Tinker Bell colors....I'm glad I have a daughter to appreciate the finer things in life!!

I LOVE this pic of Robbie and Chris!!

Poor Soph, she couldn't even tryout her new bike thanks to the beautiful weather.

1 comment:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

1. Your baby is not 1 year old, is he?
2. Why are there no pics of you and you bump?!